RYA Sailing School, Nelson New Zealand
Sail Nelson Sailing School
- Registered RYA sailing school offering accredited courses to suit your sailing skills and experience
- First class sailing vessels maintained to the highest standards
- We employ the very best Royal Yachting Association trained and qualified instructors and have repeatedly been awarded RYA School of the Year.
- A diverse and challenging sailing environment with secluded, safe and spectacular anchorages
- A chance to experience the wonders and beauty of learning to sail in Nelson’s Abel Tasman National Park or the wilderness of D’Urville Island and the outer Marlborough Sounds
Registered RYA Sailing School
At Sail Nelson we are passionate about giving you the skills and experience to enjoy sailing to the full. But don’t just take our word for it, have a look at the feedback from our recent customers.
Choose SAIL NELSON and come sailing on the waters of this stunning region of New Zealand, situated adjacent to the Abel Tasman National Park at the northwest tip of the South Island.
The Nelson region is also a world class destination for tramping/hiking, mountain biking and sea kayaking, as well as being one of the country’s leading wine production centres and a hub for New Zealand artists.
Nelson is renowned as one of New Zealand’s sunniest locations.
Iconic blue sea, golden beaches, good tidal range and reliable sea breeze
make Nelson the perfect sailing destination.
We never tire of sharing Nelson with our visitors.
See what’s in store …
Learn to sail at the most awarded Sailing School in New Zealand